Friday, January 30, 2009

Story


Hello everyone :) I'm hoping to continue to post more often, so I thought as a commitment, I would start putting up chapters of my stories that I'm writing. I would love any feed back that you have to give! I'm probably going to be working on One Sky New Sky Green Eye Blue Eye the most, but I have some other ones that I would like people to see as well. So I will hopefully see to getting up the first chapter of something on Sunday, but we'll see.

(P.S. This is a picture from way back when I was collecting my honey last year. I realized that I never put a picture up. Sorry!)

1 comment:

GP & GM Campbell said...

I have just now ( 2-13-09 ) read
your former blogs, their interesting.
Now that you are on my list I will fallow up regularly. I'm so proud of all our Great Grandchildren. Love You All. Gramps